Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Annpurna Base Camp Trek is the Most poular intensely short Scenic trek in Annapurna Conservation area. This trek takes you to the heart of the Annapurna Range where you have 360 degree view of Magnificient mountain of Annapura Range. The trek starts from Pokhara and the maximum elevation point is 4100 metre at Annapurna Base camp. The trails ascend and descends Providing you with the improving views of the Mountains as you move ahead. The panaromic views of Hinchuli peak, Annapurna I, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapurcha can be Captured. In the trekking trail you will mostly pass through Gurung and Thakali Settlements.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara
Day 03:Drive to Phedi, and trek to Tolka 1810m
Day 04: Tolka – Chhromrong (2210m)
Day 05:Chhromrong – Bamboo Lodge (2340m)
Day 06:Bamboo Lodge – Himalayan Hotel (2900m)
Day 07:Himalayan Hotel – Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3720m)
Day 08:Machhapuchhre Base Camp – Annapurna Base Camp (4095m)
Day 09:Annapurna Base Camp – Doban
Day 10:Doban – Chhromrong
Day 11:Chhromrong – Ghandruk
Day 12:Ghandruk -Birethanti
Day 13:Birethanti – Naya Pul.
Day 15:Departure To Airport.
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- Underwear (4)
- Waterproof shell jacket (preferably breathable fabric)
- Shorts (2)
- Lightweight cotton long trousers/pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
- Sun hat or scarf
- Warm fleece hat or light balaclava
- T-shirts (2)
- Thin, lightweight (inner socks) (4)